Ideal Builders - Construction Careers
Our company DNA reflects strong relationships, positive attitudes, and an unwavering commitment to standout results.
We prioritize personal and professional growth, developing clear, individualized goals for both our office and field employees, as well as funding outside training and seminars. Ultimately, wherever our employees want to go in their careers — we do our best to provide the tools and foster the skills they’ll need to get there.
We also listen. Both our office and field employees meet regularly with leadership to discuss challenges, successes, and suggestions for company-wide improvements. These invaluable one-on-one sessions allow Ideal leadership to form a deeper connection with all employees and facilitate a happy, productive, and sustainable work environment.
- A morning superintendent-led meeting to discuss the day’s to-dos and/or safety protocol
- Work, work, work — characterized by strong camaraderie and complete with friendly banter
- (Side note: You won’t find our field leaders criticizing their team when a mistake is made; instead, it’ll be treated as a learning opportunity)
- Break! Jobsite lunch with your crew and subcontractors
- Occasionally, a one-on-one meeting between field leaders and their team to discuss challenges, successes, and opportunities for Ideal as a whole
- Work, work, work — this time infused with light heckling from coworkers you know will always have your back
- Call it a day… rest and gear up for tomorrow
- Freshly brewed coffee plus a morning snack of fruit and granola
- A trip to the *not so hidden* chocolate hiding spot
- The opportunity to indulge in an endless supply of fresh popcorn and nachos
- An abundance of Ideal swag that looks and feels as cozy as our company culture
- A friendly (albeit competitive) ping pong match
- A trip to Ideal’s state-of-the-art onsite gym
- Oh… and we also manage to get a little work done here and there too
We also support many organizations — including Operation Fresh Start and Big Step — that provide a path forward through education, training, and employment. Through these groups, we’ve hired and mentored individuals eager to launch a career within the construction industry. We’re also proud to maintain a close, supportive relationship with Carpenters Union Local 314.